Industry: Government / Job Expires: 2021-12-17 14:25:29 / Location: Gauteng
To Supervise and coordinate the assets management function.
Key Performance Areas:
- Maintain the accuracy of the asset register and safeguarding of assets.
- Supervise and provide guidance on the asset verification processes and ad hoc physical asset verification.
- Assess the condition of assets and recommend impairment/ disposals.
- Recommend control measures to safeguard assets and assist with the implementation thereof.
- Ensure that the asset policies and procedures are always adhered to.
- Contribute to the development of asset management policies, systems, practices within best practice, industry standards and applicable legislation in consultation with the manager
- Ensure that the fixed asset register is accurate and complete.
- Independently prepare and deliver asset management work solutions. Identify system/ process gaps in the asset management function and propose improvements to the workflow in line with current developers in the functional area.
- Review and sign off work executed by the asset management team members and ensure that it conforms to set procedures and policies.
- Liaise with external/ internal stakeholders under guidance of the manager.
- Provide feedback on technical issues and complex interventions.
- Determine own work plan according to center's deadline.
- Analyze reoccurring problems/ errors/ and other issues in the asset function and propose corrective actions .
- Supervise work done and coach staff on all work performed by the asset team.
- Perform other related duties as may be assigned to you.
- Financial management qualification
- 5 years + working experience in the asset management field with 2 years in supervisory role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Good Communication skills
Salary: R40 816 p.m.
Duration: 6 MONTHS CONTRACT
Interested candidates to send cv to email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.