Call Centre Manager - Midrand
Industry: Other / Job Expires: 2018-04-30 21:32:37 / Location: Gauteng
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- To define and drive the execution of the Sales Strategy in the Call Centre, achieving profitability targets.
- To supervise and energise a team of Call Centre Supervisors, in order for the Call Centre to function effectively and profitability
NO. OF SUBORDINATES
- Graduate with finance major (B.Com) or NQF level 6 Qualification
- Relevant FAIS accredited
- 5 years Sales/Telesales experience, with at least 2 years in a supervisory role
- Previous Financial Services industry experience will be advantageous (Product s or Insurance).
Knowledge of Process:
- Telesales process
- Product processes
- Risk Management process
- Planning and Organising
- HR Management processes
- Business Process design (process literate)
- Business understanding of ITC technologies & capabilities
Knowledge of Technology:
- Company platforms and systems related to Telesales.
- Microsoft Office Suite:: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
Knowledge of Product:
- Company Product knowledge
- Business Acumen
Knowledge of Industry:
- Understanding of loan products features and benefits
- Compliance rules and regulations
- Financial Management for non - financial managers
- Demand Rostering
- Computer Literacy
- Sales Reporting
- Drives Execution
- Strategic Perspective
- Change Management
- Customer Service and Customer Centricity
- Proactive problem solving / Analytical & Critical Thinking
- Results/ Target Orientated
- Professionalism & Integrity
- Learning Orientation
Clear criminal record
KEY PERFORMANCE INPUTS / ACTIVITIES
Sales Strategy developed and implemented
- Give input to the development of sales strategies, policies and procedures and implement when agreed. Coordinate with business campaigns and marketing actions.
- Develop and implement operating plans in line with sales strategies, policies and procedures.
- Ensure that the Call Centre Supervisors implement the operational plans which emanate from the Sales Strategy.
Call Centre Profitability
- Translate business growth targets into sales targets (qualitative and quantitative)) for the area and integrate with other business areas in order to achieve sales targets.
- Optimize Outbound Sales channel performance by::
- Enhancing the capability of the Sales Agents
- Liaising with Product, Marketing and Sales as the custodian of the direct fulfilment channel
- Manage Sales activities in line with agreed performance measures and operating budgets
- Ensure compliance with customer sales policies, procedures and operating, plans, highlight operational risks and controls, and proactively take relevant action.
Customer Service & Branding
- Ensure that the C all Centre processes reflect best practice in terms of customer focussed design, as well as reflecting the company values.
- Deal with escalated client issues as a last resort
- Treat all customers fairly at all times
Reporting and administration
- Produce accurate and timeous presentations, reports and analysis on Telesales, customer satisfaction results and operational activities where required.
- Collecting/capturing all required documentation and information.
- Presenting call centre periodic reviews and reports to executives.
Staff and Talent Management
- Management of the team according to HR Best Practice and Policies:: recruitment, induction, task setting and delegation, performance management, development planning, managing staffing capacity, succession planning, rewards & recognition and employee relations issues.
- Identify training and coaching needs for team members and conduct coaching with Supervisors/Team Leads to sustain ongoing growth and development of staff
- Conduct communication sessions in respect of teamwork, effectiveness, department performance, general information, new and strategic initiatives.
- Attend to and resolve all staff related issues.
- Ascertain all people administrative matters are effectively handled.
- Role model and reinforce the AB values and ethics.
Learning and Growth
- Own development plan and actively drive learning.
- Continuous learning on company techniques, products, processes, policies and procedures – related to their job function.
- Continuously develop sales, interpersonal, self - management and EQ qualities and capabilities.
- Proactively investigating options that will support their learning goals through activities such as self - study and formal training.