Compliance and Business Continuity Officer
Industry: Government / Job Expires: 2021-11-19 12:12:26 / Location: Gauteng
To develop compliance & business continuity programs, reviewing company policies and advising the leadership on possible risks to ensure that the organisation operates in a legal and ethical manner in it's pursuit to deliver the mandate.
- Bachelor's Degree either in Law, Accounting or Risk Management and Business Continuity.
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a Compliance Officer preferable in a Financial Institution or Gov.
- Risk Management and Business Continuity Experience.
- 5 years’ experience in the government, property, or financial sector as a Compliance Officer.
Key Performance Areas:
- Maintaining the effectiveness of the Corporate Compliance and Business Continuity Management Programs.
- Regulatory compliance and Business Continuity Management.
- Monitoring Regulatory compliance and Business Continuity Management.
- Management support Regulatory compliance and Business Continuity Management.
To apply for this opportunity, please send us your detailed CV together with your certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org.