Industry: Other / Job Expires: 2022-04-26 17:00:00 / Location: Limpopo
The purpose of the role is to support the objectives of the department and conduct capital projects within the Concentrator to ensure availability and reliability of the equipment’s. The department’s priorities are the safe completion of projects on time and on budget
Qualifications and Experience:
- BSc/B.Tech Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering.
- Project Management qualification will be advantageous.
- Project management experience.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Government Certificate of Competency (Mechanical/Electrical mining and works).
- 4 years’ experience in the Mining Industry
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Supervisors and Section Engineers in conducting maintenance activities.
- Doing technical studies around a predefined problem definition, including a comparative analysis of the options with a detailed outline of the best value solution (including scope of work, program and cash flow and financial justification).
- Overseeing engineering designs of multi-disciplined projects.
- Managing the quality, safety, cost and schedule during project implementation.
- Managing the internal Client team, Project Support team and Contractor team during project implementation.
- Communicating and reporting on project progress to the clients of the projects section.
- Managing the project change management.
- Developing and managing the commissioning plan.
- Closing out projects with a seamless handover to the responsible section.
- Providing support with regards to legal requirements.
- Ensuring adherence to SHEQ procedures.
- Demonstrated commitment to safe work practices.
- High level of integrity.
- Proven track record of achievement in Project Management.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Extensive knowledge of relevant legislation.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good team leader qualities.
- Ability to drive projects.
- Working independently without supervision
Location : Limpopo
Qualifying candidates to send a detailed cv and recently certified copies of qualifications (less than three months old) to be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org . If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks, consider your application unsuccessful.