Facilities Management Team Leader
Industry: Insurance / Job Expires: 2021-08-12 11:34:35 / Location: Gauteng
The incumbent responsible for leading and supporting the Facilities Management Team in day-to-day operational needs and providing an efficient and effective range of facilities services across the entire business. They will also be responsible for supporting the Facilities Management Team by providing effective team supervision and leadership qualities while maintaining aspects of the department's hard and soft facility services.
What are the minimum requirements?
- National Diploma in Facilities Management, Project Management or Real Estate Management (it must be NQF6 level)
- 5 years of Corporate facilities management dealing with electrical and HVC infrastructure and business assets.
- Minimum 2 years of corporate OHS management experience including sound knowledge and experience in Occupational Health and Safety and environments
- Lead Project management experience and at least 4 years People management experience
Knowledge of the following Acts:
- The Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations) Act 85 of 1993)
- The Compensation for Occupational Injuries and Diseases Act (Act 30 of 1993)
- ISO14001 Standards
Key Performance Areas:
- Facilities Management
- People management
- Management of the Occupational Health, Safety and Environment
- Promote a culture of excellent service delivery and continuous improvement
- Reporting and Compliance
This is an Employment Equity opportunity.
Closing Date is 10 August 2021
NB Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.