Group Enterprise Risk Manager
Industry: Other / Job Expires: 2022-05-27 11:20:40 / Location: Gauteng
As an important member of the executive team (reporting to CEO), the Group Enterprise Risk Manager will be responsible for all aspects of risk management with a strong focus on risk governance and operational risk, including but not limited to:
- Development of policies, strategies, and tools for risk management
- Wasteful Expenditure Management
- Enterprise Business Continuity Management
- Organisational Risk Management
- Fraud and Anti-Corruption Management
The Minimum Requirements:
- A Bachelor''s degree in either Risk Management/ Finance/ Actuarial
- Relevant professionally recognised Risk Management qualification
- 6-8 years'' experience as an Enterprise Risk Manager in the mining/resource/chemical industries.
- Extensive knowledge on anti-corruption strategy, fraud prevention measures, king reports on corporate governance as well as key business functions
- Advanced knowledge of project management systems
- Knowledge of word, excel and power point.
- Strong analytical approach and a structured thinker
- Team player with experience working both in teams and as an individual contributor
- Proven ability to work under pressure - ability to deal with pace and urgency
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
Key areas of responsibility
- Review and maintain the Group Risk Management Framework, policies and procedures.
- Ensure the elements of the Risk Management Framework are embedded and operating effectively across the Group.
- Ensure all regulatory requirements are met and assess upcoming regulations for potential impact.
- Consolidating information from across the group for biannual Current and Emerging Risk papers.
- Support the first line in ensuring all risks are identified, assessed, measured, monitored and where appropriate mitigated.
- Prepare appropriate risk reporting to management forums and Committees as required.
- Maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders including first- and second-line teams, Senior Management and regulators.
- Provide ongoing monitoring and oversight of outsourced risk functions.
Knowledge, Skills and competencies required:
Advanced Computer literacy and analytical ability
- Problem- solving skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Highly developed communication skills
- Ability to understand and integrate business strategy into operational goals
- Ability to develop, interpret and implement policy and agreements
N.B: By responding to this advert, you consent to Heitha Staffing Group processing your personal information for recruitment purposes and confirm that any personal information has been submitted voluntarily.
To apply, please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have not heard from us in 4 weeks , consider your application unsuccessful.