ICT Service Support Lead
Industry: Insurance / Job Expires: 2021-11-30 08:48:05 / Location: Gauteng
- The incumbent is responsible for providing direct leadership to the department in the achievement of set objectives and targets. The main purpose of the job is to lead and motivate a team of Help Desk and technical team to deliver excellent technical/non-technical support with outstanding customer service, satisfaction and timeliness.
- A 3 Year Diploma OR Degree in Information Technology.
- ITIL Certification.
- 5+ years experience in IT Helpdesk or IT Call Centre management.
- 5 Years management and people leadership experience.
- Budget management is also key.
- Exposure in the financial services industry will be advantageous.
Duties will entail (but not limited):
- Implementation of the IT Client Service Strategy.
- Define the objectives and outputs for IT Client Services in accordance with the IT Client Services strategy and business plan.
- Compile a comprehensive budget to determine and ensure that the financial requirements can be met.
- Create and maintain a climate conducive to performance to ensure that IT Client Services delivers against objectives.
- Monitor and measure the IT Client Services performance in accordance with the metrics agreed upon in agreements.
- Optimise service delivery through adherence to agreed standards.
- Develop the appropriate Service Level Agreements and manage service delivery accordingly.
- Ensure all requests from business are handled professionally, timeously and in line with budget to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensure that 100% of invoices are captured on the financial system and relevant documentation on suppliers and purchases is 100% up to date and available.
- Attend system related meetings when required for input and advice purposes and provide feedback to manager and team .
- Manage 100% of items of the budget, ensure that items purchased are aligned to items on the budget and recorded estimate vs actual.