Internal Audit Technology & Change Assurance - Senior Specialist
Industry: Other / Job Expires: / Location: Gauteng
- To provide guidance and execute specialised Information Technology audits and Strategic Change initiatives for the portfolio, including the provision of industry/ best practice knowledge to enhance the audit process and the audit report Contribute to the development of the Internal Audit strategy and annual assurance plan.
- Build and maintain relationships with the allocated portfolio of business units and other assurance providers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Auditing or Internal Auditing.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) and/or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) will be an added advantage.
- Post Graduate Degree will be an added advantage
- 6 years audit experience which includes:
Demonstrated knowledge and practical IT Audit experience including IT General Controls reviews, Application Controls reviews, Cyber and Information Security, IT Infrastructure technical knowledge (databases and operating systems), Programme/Project Assurance and Post Implementation reviews, Basic Data Analytics, etc.
- Knowledge of IT risk identification (including threats, vulnerabilities, risk) and assessment.
- Knowledge of IT governance theories and practices, including methods of implementation
- Knowledge of IT controls framework
- Information Technical General Controls and Application Controls Reviews
- IT Governance and Information Security Assessment
- Programme Assurance on large special projects
- Data analytics skills
- Impactful and Insightful Report Writing
- Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills
- Customer-centric and business relationship management skills
- Knowledge and understanding of: S.A. Banks Act, COBIT, Internal Audit Code of Ethics People Management skills
- Project management skills
Key Performance Areas:
- Internal Audit planning
- Internal Audit execution and review
- Conclude & report findings
- Treating Customers Fairly and Compliance
- Brand building and service delivery
N.B: By responding to this advert, you consent to Heitha Staffing Group processing your personal information for recruitment purposes and confirm that any personal information has been submitted voluntarily.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have not heard from us in 4 weeks , consider your application