Industry: Other / Job Expires: 2022-05-06 17:46:49 / Location: Limpopo
The Superintendent Maintenance Asset Management Auxiliary Services is responsible for maintenance of the plant machineries by ensuring the availability and reliability of the equipment including compliance to legislation governing the mine.
Qualifications & Experience:
- B-Tech, BEng, National Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering,
- Government Certificate of Competency in Mechanical or Electrical (Mines and Works).
- 5 years’ experience in an Auxiliary or processing plant maintenance in the mining industry
- Good reporting and computer skills.
- Valid driver’s licence.
Key Performance Areas
- Ensure safe installation, operation and maintenance of the equipment with regards to planning, leading, organising, controlling and increased reliability of the equipment through cost analysis.
- Implement and execute maintenance strategies to ensure availability of the equipment.
- Perform preventative maintenance using condition monitoring techniques for component repairs.
- Ensure critical spares availability.
- Ensure rapid response to breakdowns.
- Ensure that all safety appliances, mechanisms and guards are maintained in good condition.
- Ensure legal compliance of equipment especially TMM, Lifting Equipment, pressure vessels to the relevant safety standards.
- Ensure compliance to training requirements for the employees and contractors.
- Ensure all work performed by contractors comply with MHSA, company policies and standards.
- Perform SHEQ audits and inspections to ensure compliance.
- Accountable for the comprehensive cost control and budgetary requirements.
- Supervise, co-ordinate and control the activities of multi-disciplinary team to ensure optimization of human resources.
- Coach, develop performance agreements for subordinates, evaluate subordinates against performance agreement standards and develop career development plans based on performance evaluation.
- Identify training needs and ensure appropriate training is conducted (formalized and on-the-job).
- Monitor subordinates and initiate disciplinary action where required.
To apply, please send your details CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have not contact you in 20 or more days, please consider your application unsuccessful.