Manager: Risk & Compliance
Industry: Finance / Job Expires: 2022-05-27 15:06:04 / Location: Gauteng
- Responsible for managing and monitoring risk and compliance reporting. Monitoring mitigating action plans and risk control periodic reviews.
- To monitor Treat Customer Fair (TCF) compliance across the Bank and maintain an accepted degree of control via checks and balances.
- A law degree (LLB) or equivalent
- 5 years experience on risk and compliance reporting and/ or monitoring
- Knowledge of legislation (Banks Act, FIC, FAIS, LRA, TCF)
- People management and leadership experience is key.
- Assessing risks and interpreting data
- Experience in Negotiating, Planning & Organising & Project Management.
Key Performance Areas:
- Compliance and Risk monitoring management
- Demonstrate compliance with existing legislation and the six TCF fairness outcomes
- Risk assessments and Reporting
- Relationship management
- People Management
To apply, please send your detailed CV including references to email@example.com.
N.B: By responding to this advert, you consent to Heitha Staffing Group processing your personal information for recruitment purposes and confirm that any personal information has been submitted voluntarily.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have not heard from us in 4 weeks , consider your application unsuccessful.