Marketing Consultant - Gauteng
Industry: Other / Job Expires: 2018-05-24 21:25:26 / Location: Gauteng
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the incumbent will be responsible to assist the marketing department on projects and marketing campaigns . Provide support for delivery of marketing activities aligned to the defined marketing strategy.
Qualification and Experience required
- Tertiary qualification at NQ5
- 5 years marketing experience in the service industry
- Experience within the Insurance/Financial services environment would be advantageous
Key areas of responsibility
- Create marketing solutions that enable business to meet their objectives by:
- Driving and defining the implementation of the marketing strategy and solutions.
- Interfacing with business people to define and co - ordinate marketing strategy.
Understanding the impact of our strategy across business
- Unpack complex business needs and to provide creative solutions considering all stakeholders
- Work closely with business clients to solve business challenges with engaging communication solutions that you will need to develop and implement
- Manage creative projects from conception to completion
- Build and maintain relationships with key business people, both at a strategic and operational level
- Constantly identifying opportunities to improve communication in all area s
- Conceptualise, execute and manage targeted communication campaigns
- Updating of content, documents and imagery on all digital platforms on ongoing basis – website and different digital tools
- Create social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) content and uploading of content and images
- Manage conceptualisation and production of content and delivery of Internal and external newsletter
- Bringing ideas to business
- Doing feasibility studies and defining new ways of doing things
- Measure impact and drive corrective action
- Ensure effective implementation of marketing plans
Responding to business needs
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills.
- Digital marketing
- Computer literacy (MMS Office - Intermediate).
- Ability to interface with clients and staff.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Must be able to travel in SA and SADC for business related matters.
- Must be able to work late and on weekends
- Good presentation skills and ability to interact with middle and senior management
- Stakeholder Engagement - maintaining good relationships with all stakeholders
- Own transport.
- Valid driver’s license
Cost To Company
300k – 550K PA