Superintendent Process and Projects
Industry: Other / Job Expires: 2022-05-06 18:11:04 / Location: Limpopo
The primary purpose of the role is to oversee all projects to stabilize the auxiliary services and implement assessment recommendations.
Qualifications & Experience:
- BSc/BEng degree in Engineering (Metallurgy).
- Adequate knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and human resources.
- Familiarity with industry standard equipment and technical expertise.
- Proven managerial experience.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Manage the quality, safety, cost, and deadlines.
- Manage change management. • Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results.
- Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus.
- Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions.
- Share a trusting relationship with workgroup and recruit, manage and develop plant staff.
- Collect and analyze data to identify waste.
- Commit to plant safety procedures.
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets.
- Stay up to date with latest production management best practices and concepts.
- Lead day to day communications with teams.
- Act as role model and actively engage as a team member in all team processes.
- Embrace feedback, challenge the status quo, and constantly strive for improvements.
- Continuously give feedback and interact with all stakeholders.
- Monitor and report on compliance and non-conformances and maintain relevant records
- Ensure that all activities are executed while complying and adhering to all the safety standards.
- Establish and monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to measure quality performance and achieve deadlines in different areas of work.
To apply, please send your details CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have not contact you in 20 or more days, please consider your application unsuccessful.