Training Instructor Mobile Equipment
Industry: Other / Job Expires: 2022-03-31 09:30:30 / Location: Mpumalanga
Training Instructor for Mobile Equipment
The Training Instructor role is responsible for planning, delivery, and administration of all training interventions related to surface trackless mobile machinery.
Qualifications & Experience:
- National Diploma/ B Degree.
- OETDP Level 5.
- 5 Years’ experience in mining environment from which 2 years should have been at Supervisory Level.
- 3 years’ experience as an Assessor or Training Instructor for Surface Trackless Mobile and Lifting Machinery.
- Registered assessor with MQA/TETA.
- Registered moderator with MQA/TETA.
- Computer Literacy (Excel, Word, Power Point, SAP, and Pivot).
Key responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out training needs analysis in an area of responsibility.
- Schedule training interventions according to training plan and operational requirements.
- Develop training learning material in-line with training and development procedures.
- Update learning materials when there are changes in standards, procedures and templates.
- Facilitate TMM training sessions and use a variety of facilitation methods to cater for different types of learning styles (Role Play, Video, Simulation, SMEs etc.).
- Conduct formative, summative assessments and RPL assessments through observations.
- Compile POEs according to training and development procedures.
- Conduct moderations in line with the requirements of internal QMS processes and SETA requirements.
- Coach learners as and when required.
- Participate in the development of qualifications with the relevant SETA and ensure that the qualification is fit for purpose.
- Generate required departmental training reports and develop skills matrices for the area of responsibility.
- Create and follow-up training events on SAP.
- Good analytical abilities.
- Good organizing and reporting Skills.
- Good presentation/facilitation skills.
Duration: 2 years Fixed – Term
Qualifying candidates to please send their updated cv to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.