Head: Strategic Partnerships
Industry: Other / Job Expires: 2018-04-24 21:28:11 / Location: Gauteng
4 Year Business Degree or equivalent. MBA or CA will be an advantage.
- 10 years of New Business Experience (Business Development)
- Extensive experience in a leadership or management role, preferably in a corporate environment
- Skilled in the utilisation of organisational management principles, methods, techniques, and best practices
- People Management skills
- Interpersonal / Relationship skills
- Organisational behaviour
- Planning and Organising Skills
- Communication Skills (Verbal and Written)
- Project Management Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Facilitating and Training Skills
- Attention to detail
- Customer focused
- Strong business Acumen
- Action - orientati on
KEY RESULT AREAS
New Business Strategy
- Define and develop the short and long term strategic goals for Business Development, in line with organisation ’s overall strategic objectives.
- Identify potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Evaluate market research and adjust new business strategies to meeting changing market and competitive conditions.
- Analyze the progress of revenue - generation goals and make recommendations for adjustments/interventions as required
- Identify opportunities to acquire new projects
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts;; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Ensuring targeted service and performance standards are achieved and exceeded.
- Research and design new products in collaboration with Product Division wit come up with innovative products in the company environment.
3rd Party Management
- Ensure proper du e diligence is conducted on all Third Parties entering into contracts or relationships, as well as on an ongoing basis.
- Partner with Business Relationship Owners, within the First Line, to conduct reviews of their potential Third Parties before contracts a re signed, as well as ongoing during the duration of the Third Party relationships
- Serve as a liaison between Third Party, Business Relationship Owners, Procurement, Legal, Subject Matter Experts and other key stakeholders to execute the Third Party process
- Support Subject Matter Areas who assess Third Party risks and quality of controls, identify risks requiring remediation and propose remediation plans for Third Party Oversight
- Report due diligence results, findings and recommendations
Client Relationship Management
- Create and maintain productive relationships with internal clients through providing advise and conducting client visits
- Assist the client to understand the ‘real’ versus ‘perceived’ (substance over form) need through the application of the operation risk strategy, leadership, experience and expertise
- Keep the client informed about progress on the real need through written communication, telephone communications and interpersonal meetings
- Build a positive image of the S ales and Services team through exceeding client expectations at all times
- Assist in obtaining required assurance to the operational risk function on regulatory requirements per assignment
- Create and maintain productive relationships with internal and external clients by providing advice and assistance.
- Create understanding of the ‘real’ versus ‘perceived’ need through, experience and expertise while complying with company policies, legislation and regulations.
- Keep the client informed about progress through written communication, telephone communications and/or face to face meetings
- Build a positive image by exceeding client expectations at all times
- Treat internal and external customers fairly at all times