Senior Human Resources Business Partner-
Industry: Other / Job Expires: 2022-05-06 08:10:00 / Location: Northern Cape
Reporting to the General Manager: Human Resources, the candidate will be responsible to partner with business in developing and implementing fit for purpose human resources solutions that will enable the company to achieve its mandate through efficient use of human capital.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- B Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent
- Relevant management qualification will be an advantage
- 5 years HR generalist experience
- Management of strategic talent acquisition and development in a senior role
- Conversant with relevant HR legislation
- Proven track record of successfully developing, leading, and implementing sourcing and talent management strategies
- Proven track record of people management in general
- Proven track record of planning and budgeting, leading change, and cultural evolution – policies and procedures formulation – Dispute resolution mechanisms – Remuneration and Benefits
- Based at the company’s offices in Kato and will be expected to travel extensively to provide strategic and operational support to all the company’s sites within the region.
Key Areas of Responsibility :
- Participation in HR Strategy formulation and implementation to support the company’s HR strategy.
- Analyse the strategy and business plans of the division to determine the relevant deliverables for human resources.
- Build required capacity and capability to support the company’s strategy.
- Staff management to achieve functional deliverables.
- Manage strategic relationships in accordance with business requirements and dependencies.
- Equip line management with the necessary skills to execute their roles & responsibilities in accordance with HR services.
- Represent the Company at different.
- Identify consultation requirements, provide relevant solutions, implement action plans, and monitor execution and legal compliance.
- Develop OD strategies, policies and plans to support the business.
- Spearhead the culture change programmes within area of responsibility.
- HR Reporting and Communications.
Knowledge, Skills, and Competencies required :
- Interpersonal Relations.
- Conflict Management.
- Emotional Intelligence.
- Change Management.
- Strategic Insight.
- Stakeholder Management.
Location : Northern Cape
Qualifying candidate to send updated cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. if you have not heard from us in 4 weeks, consider your application unsuccessful.